Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Coolest Gang In the World



Mainia, Ate Pat, Ate Li, Mar, and Ketty...

You guys are awesome,and if I have one favorite part of my life right now,you guys would definitely be included.

We haven't known each other for so long,but I feel perfectly at home with you. You gave me a place to belong to.A place where I can just be me and still be accepted and loved for it.

We all know we're going through a lot right now,and sometimes it feels like the best option is to just let go and forget,but we never gave up,and we never will.

It hurts,what is happening right now, but it will all pass,and in the end,it's still us,holding on to each other like our lives depended on it.

I love you guys so much.If not for you,I wouldn't learn to be strong and deal with the pain that love brings. At the end of the day, what matters is not Greenebone.

What matters is the Greenebone Gang, and I will definitely take a bullet for you. Again,I could never say it enough,but thank you,and from the bottom of my heart, I love you, guys.

All for one,one for all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment