Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chase The Colors Of The Skies...


The sun is breaking in your eyes to start a new day...

Do we really have to hurt someone else's feelings just so we could feel good about ourselves? This world really gets the best of me at times.I don't even know what I am talking about.I just need to distract myself.My mind is not the best place to be in right now.

Another question,why are some people so full of themselves? Don't they realize that the world does not revolve around them alone?Like for example,I have a friend who always turns the conversation back to her when we are talking...Like,always...And sometimes I just want to be blunt and tell her that she is so self obsessed but...I know how it would make her feel,so I go around sucking it all up like a loser.

Anyway...My problem is,should I still hang around with her?I've been trying to minimize our talks lately because when we do talk,it would be all about her and the boys that 'go crazy' for her,or even some girls that do too.It makes me sad to talk about her like this,but I cannot hold it all in anymore.It's just so upsetting...

I want her to start thinking about others for once,but wouldn't that seem like I am trying to change her into someone she's not?I know,I sound selfish,but do you know what it feels like,chatting up with your friend because you need someone to listen to your serious problems about life,but she always cuts you up with replies like 'ah...', 'i see...', 'it would be fine...', I mean,phrases that indicate a lack of interest... And then she'd grab the wheel and steer it into her direction,her fantasy world where guys fight because of her...And some other shallow things?

I really want to be her friend...But my instincts are telling me that she's only using me for her own benefits,and really..I wouldn't like that to happen...Maybe she thinks I am stupid enough to never know when she is lying and just plain boasting around to make herself feel better even if sometimes, it really gets me down. I am not even competing with her, I just want to hang out with the right kind of crowd,because more often than not, these habits are infectious,and it scares me that I might just wake up one day and have the same qualities...And then someone else would feel exactly how I am feeling right now.Does that make sense?

I am by your side... Love will find you...

No comments:

Post a Comment