Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ashleyholics Anonymous: We Love Choco Drinks!



RANI NUGROS

My queen..I have a confession to make.I have a crush on your brother. :D

Rani, you have made an impact in my life. A bad impact,to be exact. Mehehe!

I don't know what to say.Can I start by saying I love you? Well then...I love you.

I love you and the passion we share for Ashley Greene.Seriously,Rani,if I could find away to be with her,I will send you there instead of myself.I think you,more than anyone else,deserves that.

And even when you are always teasing me,I know that's just your way of showing that you love me. Bleh. Bleh. I love you too,Rani.More than you could ever imagine. I love you and the way I sing Rani to the tune of Beat It. And most importantly,I love you for being you.

My first tweet to you was "we love the same girl", now,when I think about it,I laugh at myself cause I sounded like an idiot,which I probably was,anyway.I was just surprised to see so many Ashley fans back then,because before that,I was by myself.

I know all of your dreams will come true if you work hard enough to achieve them.I have complete and unmovable (is that even a word?) faith in you,Rani. I know one day,you will make us proud.

I LOVE YOU,never ever change.

~SEANN <3


LESLIE KORALEWSKI

Mi bonita... I miss you so terribly. :(

Leslie...I don't know how we got this close.All I know is that you are now listed on my Facebook as a sister,and damn if it did not make me happy. To me,it's more than Facebook.We may not have the same blood running through our veins, but in my heart,you are,and will always be,my sister.

Sometimes yo call me Mom cause I act like one.Truth is,I am overprotective of you because I worry about you.It's the least I can do to show you that you are loved and cared for,and that you have a true friend in me even if I am miles away from you.

You are beautiful,remember that,okay?And if something upsets you,I am just here.You can tell me all about it and we will find a way to fix what is broken.

I love you,and you are worth everything to me,my little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment