Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hi,This Is Not An E-Mail :D


YASMINA BERKEMEIJER

And time stands still beneath the air of waiting hours
To touch, just to feel a love that seems to overpower me
She's all I'll ever need
And you know her love just hypnotizes me
'Til All I see is beautiful

At night I dream that you were sent to me from heaven
My Life, it seems so lonely here without your presence
You could change my everyday
And I could never think of love without your name
As you remain---

Beautiful--- like the summer rain to wash away the winter stain
Beautiful--- like the morning sun inviting the dawn to break
Beautiful--- like the joy that comes when the love you've longed for has just begun
Beautiful--- making everything brand new
Beautiful you

And all this time you're changing me to something better
A love so high that everyday that we're together
I will leave the world below
Until your heart becomes the only thing I know
Yas,
The biggest and dorkiest grins break out of my face when i log on to MSN and see that I have an e-mail from you. Seriously, you don't know how happy you are making me.

You,just like the song I posted above,are beautiful. No other word could describe you. Beautiful doesn't even give you justice.

I know that you don't believe it,just like I don't believe it when people tell me that I am beautiful. See? We are always standing on the same ground,sailing on the same boat.Sometimes, I just want to call my Mom and ask if I ever happen to have a long lost twin or something.

You know what makes me smile in spite of all the wrong things in the world? The thought that if you are ugly,I am ugly too,and we'll be ugly together. Remember that? When we decided that how you see yourself is how you see me,and vice versa? Ever since then,I started looking in the mirror saying "hey beautiful" cause all I see is you.

Believe me,Yas. You are one of the prettiest girls I know,physically. Anyone who doesn't see that is just plain blind. Your heart shines too.It stands out from the rest of the world.I can see it even from here.

You're one of the few I trust right now,and talking to you always feels like summer breeze...easy, peaceful, calm, natural. With you, I cannot hide behind a fake smile, because you can always tell when something's wrong. You're the only one who asks "Are you okay?" and actually presses me to tell you what is bothering me.

I love you,and I don't think I can live without you. I mean I can,but I would never wish to. You're all I need,you know? A best friend, a mentor, an adviser, a sister... The list could go on forever.

Words would never be enough to tell you how much you mean to me.Just typing it all down makes my heart brim all the more with love and respect for you.I look up to you,really.

I want the rest of the world to acknowledge how great a person you are,but sometimes, I become selfish and I don't want them to find out how amazingly awesome you are cause they might steal you away from me. XD

Through hell and back,I'll follow you if I have to.That's what best friends do, but really..I'll do everything for you.

I LOVE YOU Lemonade XD

You're the bestestestest friend in the whole wide world.

~Seann

1 comment: