Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wishing On A Dandelion

Under the see,over a bridge,on a grass,
I buried this pain,hoping it would last.
Deeper,deeper,
Thinking someday I wouldn't remember.

Running in circles around that bend,
I spent all my time whispering to the wind
That this tragic life be for once,over
Sadder,sadder,I'm not the same girl.

The milk colored clouds are smiling down on me
My aching back is leaning on a tree
Wishing,wishing,a dandelion in hand
Please take my misery in one swing of a wand.

Faster,faster
It's like spinning while laughing together
I'd save her,I'd save her
I will leave my heart to suffer.

Pain,I am crippled
I thought I had no one to hold
And then they came,nearer,nearer
Two set of wings right exactly when I called.

I thought I would never feel this way
Better,better.
Knowing I have you each day,
My world is brighter,brighter

Dandelion wishes came true
What was left of me is now a part of you.
Surer,surer,I now realize...
In someone else's life,I am an angel in disguise.


I wrote this poem last night for my friend Louise,because it pains me that there's nothing I can do to make her feel better. If ever you're reading this,Louise,don't forget to always remember that to Vicky and me,you are an angel.We love you so much,just let those people be.I surely hope you'd stand up for yourself but I look up to you for being a kind and loving friend.

To me,you are worth so much more.You know that.Just ignore the bad things people say;there will always be those who wouldn't understand your ways.Just know that somewhere,someone believes in you,and shares your grief and pain.One day,we will smile.We will show the world what they have been missing. Cheer up Louise.We're always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment