Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Alive!



Good Morning :)

I woke up this morning with a terrible pain on the left side of my stomach. I've always been feeling that--but this morning it was different. I felt paralyzed, because everytime I move, it hurts.For the first time, it scared me.

I'm scared of death, I mean, everybody is, of course, but I've never felt like this my whole life. I felt so close to death (well, maybe it is an overstatement, but still..), I was thinking, what if I die here alone?

So while I was dramatically waiting for my last breath, I was thinking: have I done everything I want to do?Have I lived my life to the fullest?Who will cry when I'm gone?Things like these...they matter to me.

I eventually fell asleep and woke up after two hours,feeling well again,but cautious.Ridiculous,but yes,I checked if I was still alive,which I clearly am.What I did first was thank God for no letting me die alone and helpless here, and then, I made a list of the things to do before I die. Here it is:

1. Go to Paris
2. Meet Ashley Greene/Jackson Rathbone
3. Marry, and have kids
4. Have my dream house built
5. Go to Sanrio Puroland!!
6. Shop till I drop.

That's all I could think f for now. I will be updating this list as soon as I can. ;) Today, I've learned not to take even the smallest things for granted.You never know when they will be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment