Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello,My Name Is...Tranquil

Today has been very peaceful and unproductive.This is a day I enjoyed.It was quiet and calm...except for the hot weather.

I was sleeping in bed until 10:47, I know it was the exact time I opened my eyes, because I looked at my cellphone first thing.The scorching heat awoke me.I was still very sleepy but I could not go back to slumberland because I was bathing in my own sweat.I have just learned that it is not practical to wear shirts during Summer in the Philippines.

So I sat up in my bed, then faced my computer immediately,like the usual. Twitter,Blogger,Facebook,Yahoo Mail,MSN.I'm a great procrastinator,ain't I?

I replied to my Fanfiction reviews,wrote a blog entry,then chatted with some friends. I headed out for lunch,took a bath,then went back to my room to procrastinate some more.No place else could ever give me this calm and relaxed feeling,other than my room.I felt so in touch with my inner self, writing,listening to great music...It's bliss.

I stayed here all day,talking to myself.Paradise.For the first time in weeks,I felt almost like myself again...Cause this past few days,I've changed a lot.Now I guess I'm back on track.I just need to sort some things out,and all will be good again. ;) Just saying...

And oh, Happy Good Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment