Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drunk Tweeting....Is Not A Crime


I've been spending too much time staring at Ashley Greene's picture on the internet.I think I need to change a little.It's not healthy anymore.

Hello,I almost forgot to greet you.I guess you're expecting to read another crazy blog entry,noh?Well I don't know....You might be disappointed.

I'm here to talk about my drunken tweets last night.No,I was not drunk with alcohol,and I never will be.I just had a little too much Pepsi in my system...So I was very hyper.And when I woke up today and read my previous tweets,man.Did I really say those? See for yourself.

I have just eaten a drunk gummi bear.I'm totally including this moment in my fanfic.
Will I be considered religious if I worship you and the band?Monkeyism...
Rathbone-ism? What do you call the worshippers...Rathboners?
I suggested to everyone that instead of actually laughing out loud we should just say LOL so now we're all saying LOL.including Mimi's Dad.
SMOJCALANTC (Trust me,you wouldn't want to know what this means.)
@decodelala i miss yew more ohyeahbaby!
@decodelala i missh you too like mashed potatoes and where is @vickyvictoria10?
@decodelala @VickyVictoria10 heeeee we're complete like mashed potatoes!!!
@decodelala @VickyVictoria10I'm peeled. :D
@VickyVictoria10 @decodelala I changed my mind.I'm not a potato.I'm a banana. *hint hint* @TheFakeJAction
@TheFakeBenG If I promise to be a good girl,will you tweet me?
@decodelala LMAO we do we do!!Like dora the explorer we did it we did it yeah!
@TheFakeBenG I was hoping you'd say you love me. D:
@decodelala @VickyVictoria10 I'm drunkbroken.
*stabs a sword straight to my heart*
@LoveLoveLove715 LMAO I'm happier now than when I was a kid when I had the pencil case with the second floor.Hahaha 
Sooooo I was a little crazy,noh? But it's all good. *nods* I slept at 4:00 am, holy yellow Porsche,maybe that's why I'm still sleepy...and dizzy...and hungry.Oh well.

Tomorrow I have a plan to watch a movie with Ham,but I haven't told my grandmother about it yet.I'm still contemplating whether to tell her the truth or to spice up the story with a little...you know,a little convincing lie...But lying is bad so I'd just tell the truth. *Sigh*

That's it for now.I'll post a very deep and meaningful post when I want to. Hehe.

Tata! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment