Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Place In This World


I don't know what I want,so don't ask me.I'm still trying to figure it out.

Well,seems like Taylor Swift is taking over my life.Yes,the title and the first line of this post is from her song, "A Place In This World".

Sometimes, I really don't know where I belong.I don't know who's with me,I don't know who I could run to in rough times.I wish there were no oceans and seas,and that every place in the world is accessible by feet.I would have been happy.

There are those times when all we really need is one tight bear hug from someone--whoever that someone might be-a friend,a sister,a parent,a stranger.But we can't have it,cause there's no one to turn to.I hate feeling like there's nowhere to go cause it sucks...It just makes it clearer that I am alone.

I'm pretty much sure that I am a good listener.I could stay listening to a friend rant and vent about her f*cked up life for hours or days on end,I wouldn't mind,cause that's what I am.What hurts me is that there are times when I have to be the one to speak of my pain,and they wouldn't be there to listen.Isn't that a little too much for my torn heart to bear...?They wouldn't even ask how I am,or if I am alright...They'd just go on wallowing about their sh*tty lives like they own all the problems in the world.Well here's to you, friends: I'm taking the crown.

Currently,I am caged.I can never show who I really am without being ridiculed,to be honest.It's just so mean that I want to be myself--I want to care for nature,I want to be an animal rights activist...But nobody would get on my side to defend me because they think what I'm doing is pointless.What if this is what I want?What if this is where I belong?

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission, but I'm ready to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment