Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Miss You.


I'm not gonna lie,I miss this blog.

God,it's been too long! I might probably be dead for sneaking out to use a PC in an internet cafe...But honestly,would you blame me?Could you blame me?

My life has been a mess these past few days,I mean,my laptop's ruined and I am yet to recover..and I already miss surfing the net using a PC!!!I don't know how much longer I could live.

Tomorrow I'll be out.We're going to Manila and cavite.Last night was one of the best nights of my life.believe it or not I spent it gazing at the skies,tracing patterns on the stars...with music on the background.

I miss Louise and Vicky.I feel like we've really drifted apart.They keep telling me nothing has changed but I'm not numb.I could feel it.It's okay though.It's my fault in the firsrt place.

Despite of that,I'm happy.I've made new friends like Liahn and Mary who never fail to remind me my true worth.I love them.They make me feel loved and accepted and I could never thank them enough for that.

Day by day I'm starting to realize how beautiful life is.For the first time,I guess,in my teen years,I'm starting to live each day as if it's my last,making the most of them and always reminding people how I love them,simply because I truly do.

This keyboard,though, is killing me,and they probably might be looking for me in the hospital,so I really have to go.Please help me pray for my laptop to work (miraculously) again so that I could maintain this blog as often as I like!!

P.S. Happy Earth Day!!|

Ciao for now. >.<

Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment