Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Just Another Day

Today, April 4, 2010, is a typical day. It's Easter Sunday though,but does that really make any difference?

Everyone on Twitter keeps talking about chocolates and egg hunts.Well?I've got none of those,cause here in the Philippines,you go egg hunting only if you're rich.To ordinary people like my family,that's just out of the question.

What I'm doing now is this...I'm on Google,looking for great pictures to use with this blog.Interesting eh?Yesssss.I could go on living like this forever, cause I'm one lazy arse baby!

So far I've saved up some good shots of sunsets, of course, and bubbles. I am now looking for forever..I mean,looking for photos that depict forever but I can't seem to find a good one yet.Forever is really hard to find,I guess.

And...because of this Easter chocolate thingy people keep talking about,I am now craving for chocolates...Okay,okay,I'll admit it.Not chocolates...Oreos,but hey!That's close. Chocolates and Oreos are distant cousins.I think I hafta get out of bed and actually buy a pack.Of Oreos,I mean...and Coke,of course.

Okay I'm blabbering.Anyway,last night I had a great talk with Vicky on MSN.We were bashing someone's FanFiction about Mega Bloody Pork Adobo or something.I can't remember it but it was really hilarious--not in a good way.I'm not saying I'm a good writer but hale yeah,I think I can write better than that if I try.Heehee and the girl repelled Vicky's proposal of rewriting her story. "I don't need your help,bitch."

Told yah Vickeh! Hahaha let us mind our own businesses.

That's it for now.I suck at making diary entries. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment