Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Part Time Human,Full Time Procrastinator


Wow.This just proves that I really am the Queen of Procrastination. I spend almost all day in front of my computer,talking with random people on Twitter,ignoring the things that I really should do first.

What happened to my life?Do I have a life?

No.That seems pretty obvious.And to tell you the truth,I have no intentions of getting one.I plan to spend the whole summer vacation at home...procrastinating.Aaaah! Don't blame me,I can't help it!

So today I want to go to the bank.I really do,but it's Sunday and the banks are closed.Why do I have this feeling that I will be too lazy to go tomorrow?I don't know.Remind me to remind myself that I really have to go,or else I'd say goodbye to my internet connection.Now that's an entirely different story.

I woke up today to a review by Vickeh,of course.For my Fanfiction "Chasing Rainbows",she said it's like a written lullaby.I was so happy,and then I realized that lullabies are supposed to make people sleepy.Is that what you meant,Vicky?Hehe,nah,seriously,thank you. And fireflies and butterflies are magical,if I may say so.

So now I have to step out for lunch but I can't bring myself to do so.Instead,I'm here on my blog,telling you about all these nonsense stuff that happened in my nonexistent social life.I even doubt it if I still have a physical life,if you know what I mean.It's like I'm only active virtually.I lost connections with my friends while I was so busy having fun with my virtual friends.Sometimes I wish this computer monitor could somehow swallow me and take me to the other side of the world.Wouldn't that be fun? :D

As for now,I really have to go eat lunch if I don't want my Tita (or whoever it is from the family) to come dragging me and shoving my face to the plate. I'll be back later to write about tadpoles and my recent adventure with a duckling,if you could even call running after a chirping duckling that invaded my room an adventure.Wait---did I just say that?Do ducklings chirp?I have no idea.

THE END.
P.S.-I'm not drunk with Coke.I swear I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment