Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life Is Hard...But It's Worth A Try.


I'll Be There For You from seann pangilinan on Vimeo.


I was so lonely that I played the piano.Yes,I played the piano after six years.The last time I laid a hand on it was the day after Dad's burial rights...That was the lowest point of my life so I never touched it again.I last played Annie Laurie.

Today seemed to be even lonelier than that day.I felt so alone.I was so sad that I gravitated towards the piano without second thoughts and played and sang.Yes,I know my voice was horrible in this vid,but hey,I'm not a techie so I have no idea how to edit it,so bear with me.And I was crying.Not to boast but I'm actually good in singing...But recording it felt so uncomfortable so I ended up with this shit.It's okay though...You could hear me crying...And then you could laugh at me.isn't that magnifico?

With my sprained foot and cheap microphone I recorded it then edited to minimize the noise.It is to show how deeply I care for two people...And how sorry I am for causing them unnecessary drama and pain.They could live with less of that.

I just want you to know that I'm always here when you need me.It wouldn't be the same,but I wouldn't be too far away.

P.S. Thank you so much to Yasmina for knocking some sense into me.Please don't slap me.And thanks for believing in me and seeing the good in me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment