Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Puddles of Joy

Okayyy so hello again! I'm back to blog about my day for the second time.And to...well,to tell you that my day isn't really that ordinary.Funny how in five minutes you're all depressed and pissy,and the next moment you're absolutely happy again.

I had a nice bath time with my sister and our neighbors' children.Haha ;) I'm a kid at heart,that much you could say.I set up the water hose and connected it to the faucet in the laundry space,and then I dragged the hose outside,and the fun began.

I was the masterrrrrr!!!I sprinkled my playmates with lotsa waterrrrrr while singing along to Taylor Swift's Love Story and Stay Beautiful. We chased each other around the neighborhood,people stared of course...But I really couldn't care less.

We played around for about an hour or so,until the concrete pavement in front of our house was flooded.We then stomped on puddles of water,and call me a loser if you must,but I have never been happier. ;)

I'm now back here in my room,blogging,of course,but not without a smile on my face.God never fails to remind me how beautiful life can be if I just keep looking on the brighter side. ;)

Tomorrow, we're going to the beach.I'm looking forward to it,as well as our trip to the burger stand later. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment