Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey bitch

I don't know if I should be mad or what while writing this. One thing's for sure, I'm hurting. A lot. Right now.

I already said I'm a hypocrite, right? I don't practice what I preach...I'm only good in giving an advice,not in sticking with it.

I just want to let her know that she isn't anything as she thinks she is.I love her so much that it really pains me seeing her bring herself down It's like watching a movie,that part when the protagonist is being killed, and all you could do is stare in horror because you want to help, you really do, but how? You're just an audience.

I am just an audience.I cant do anything and it upsets me.Because I love the stupid protagonist bitch who thinks so lowly of herself.Why is she talking like that?Doesn't she know how important she is to me?I was offended.I was so offended that I..well I did something....cute.That's it.

DAMN YOU BITCHES. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment