Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fab Friday

I totally suck in making diary entries, so here goes nothing.

It's Friday, and I have no classes. So what did I do? Yes, you got it right.

Woke up late (11:00 AM, we'll that's still early for me), had hotdogs for lunch (they're not Purefoods Tender & Juicy, so I was a little unhappy) , then spent the whole afternoon in front of my computer.

I am officially addicted to Twitter. It's fun. Yesterday, I have 30+ followers. Today, they're 47. I don't even know why the hell these people followed me. I'm sure they're not at all interested in my latest useless musings...But whatever, as long as they want to follow, who am I to stop then? I guess it's the assurance that I'd follow them back. Oh well...

I browsed through my favorite people's profiles (which includes Ashley Greene, Caitie Uhlmann, Andrea Kelly, Rani Nugros, Louise) I wish they don't freak out...It's not like I'm stalking them anyway. I just wanted to find out what's new. ;P So yeah... I've come across Andrea Kelley's amazing picture which never ceases to captivate me. She really reminds me of a lonely princess whenever I see that photo...And it inspired me to write a poem for her. It was a little tragic. I was not confident with my writing, though, so even if I could easily send it to her through Twitter, I never did. I was surprised when I read her latest tweet (below) saying she read it and that she was in tears. I was like, WTH? Where did she get it? And for a moment, I was really not moving until it all sank in.

The tweet that made my day.

I really, really didn't expect her to even stumble upon it on the web. I asked her where she found out about it. Her answer? "A little birdy sent it to me ;)". And boy, whoever that little birdy is, I owe him/her my life. For five minutes when it all dawned in, I was on my bed, jumping up and down. Seriously. My grandmother was like, "What made you so hyper again?". I told her all about it but she'd never believe me! Okay, that didn't bother me in the least. Andrea Kelley is so nice. The fact that she liked it made my day. And then she's in tears...I was...dumbfounded. Andrea Kelley? In tears? Because of something I wrote? Enlighten me. She even asked me if she can post it. I can't even explain how it made me feel. I told her she made my day....And she said I made hers. Gosh...

Okay, after that, I can't recall anything that happened after. I'm in ecstasy....Everything else is now a blur. I love Andrea Kelley as much as I love Ashley Greene. :)

It's really incredible when you do something for someone and your efforts don't go wasted...

No comments:

Post a Comment