Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fuzzy's Demise

Today, I was browsing through Andrea Kelley's old Twitter posts when a certain link she posted caught my attention.

She said it made her want to throw up, so I checked it out, curious as to why she might have said that. Andrea is a gracious girl, so I was really interested with what caused her to say that. Here is the link, check it out for yourself. Click here.

First of all,I admit that I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus, but I like some of her songs. I mean,she's okay. I don't understand why some people hate her with passion, but I do understand why some people are obsessed with her. At one point in our lives,we would all find something we're passionate about, and some people found it in her, or maybe in her music, and I don't blame them for that.

What I don't get,though, is why this girl had to do that to her cat. Okay, she loves Miley and she wants her to come back and be active again on Twitter, but come on!! Why did she not spare the cat's life? She said she loved her cat so much, so why did she find it necessary to end the poor cat's life just because Miley didn't come back to Twitter? It just broke my heart, and as I am writing this, I can still feel some strange kind of pain inside.

I don't know this girl, and I most definitely didn't know her pet, Fuzzy. But she posted pictures of the dead cat,and described what she did-she cooked her pet,she ate it. Fickety fuckity fuck, she ate the cat. It was not enough that she had it killed (euthanasia,even though it was in perfect health condition) for a very shallow purpose,she ate it.

Let me tell you something: we raise ducks in our backyard. We used to raise chickens, too. My family is fond of eating ducks, I don't eat ducks, for reasons unknown. But I do eat chicken,but not when it was one of our raised chickens. I don't eat an animal when I've seen the way it was killed.And yet this girl, she had the guts to do that. Big f-u-c-k. I immediately understood why Andrea wanted to throw up, cause it had the same effect on me. How could she do that? That was her pet, for God's sake! It's not like our ducks or chicken which were raised in the first place for their meat.A cat is another thing. It's a domestic pet. That cat cuddled with her. That cat played with her. I bet that cat gave her comfort on her lowest days. Who, in their right mind, could have a heart to do such horrible thing to an innocent cat? It was not Fuzzy's fault that Miley deleted her Twitter account. :(

Okay, so let's say she loves Miley more than anything else, more than Fuzzy. I totally understand that, cause I could say I feel the same for Ashley, Andrea, and Caitie. So let's pretend it's okay that she killed the cat. She should have stopped there. She didn't have to cook it. She didn't have to eat it. It's like killing your own sibling or child...and then you'd eat it? You fucking ate your pet and you still had the guts to write about it?! You are horrible. Did you think Miley liked that? You used your cat's life to force her to go back to Twitter-that is called blackmail. Did you think you did that for a great cause? No, that was very shallow. You put a life in your hands, a life that was not yours,to begin with, and therefore you didn't have the right to take it. But you did take it. You killed Fuzzy.

I want to throw up, really. Why are there people like her? She could've just started a petition. She should've spared the cat. She's so selfish and immature.

Fuzzy didn't deserve such treatment. No animal deserves to lose a life for the sake of a useless cause. People should realize that. We own nothing in this world, not even our lives. We don't have any right to take matters like this in our own hands. We should just learn to accept other people's decision. I know how you must be feeling that day, Fuzzy's owner. Maybe you wanted Miley back on Twitter just as much as I wanted to force Ashley and Jackson together. Here's something I want to tell you, though. I want them to be together, but I wouldn't risk anyone's life to make it happen, nor would I even start a stupid petition. If it should happen, I want it to happen naturally, not force them into it. That's what somebody should have told you that day. You have no control over things, especially other people's choices. Please learn to respect other people's decisions. Stop being self centered. You are not the only living thing on Earth. the world does not revolve around you, and it would still continue spinning even when you're gone.

P.S.: Please take care of your new dog. I just hope none of your idols quit Twitter anymore, so that the dog could have the chance to breathe his last breath naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment