Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Sun Is Gone... :'(


It all started with a stupid story.

A stupid story, and my life was altered forever.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm so lonely, but I am, so I'll get this out through this post.

Because of stupid academic commitments, my sisters Louise and Victoria can't talk with me that often. I'd hate to admit this, but yes, I miss them...So much. :(

Within this last week, we've grown really close to each other.I'd come home in a really bad mood, but the moment I read their message,I'd instantly feel better.They're like real sisters to me, only we're so far apart.

They serve like my anti-depressant.Oftentimes, I'm lonely and hopeless, and then they'd come cheering me up. They never fail to remind me how beautiful life is. I've never really known them that long, but already, they're a part of my life that I would never forget.

Now that we're not talking that much, I'm back to my usual self. I miss Vicky's Coke induced energy. I miss being brutal to Louise when she tries to steal Jasper. I miss giggling at the slight mention of Pork Adobo. I miss running after Louise whenever she runs away because of the Diamond Studded Disco Stick. I miss them so much. Without them, I feel like my life is so dull, predictable, and boring. Where they are is where the fun is at. Now that they're not around, I'm starting to realize how I can't possibly go on a day without them.

To others, this may seem a little dramatic. You might say, 'yeah right, you miss them, you only met them online, get over it'. It's not that simple, and I don't wish it was. I deeply care for these girls. I really consider them my own sisters. We might not have been born on the same country in the same family, but that doesn't really matter to me. All I know is that I love them, and if anyone ever messes with them, you'd have to face my wrath.

Vicky, Louise, I understand why you're not here to talk to me today. Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm just writing this to pass the time cause I really really miss you so much. Gosh, I guess I've been too dependent on you. Maybe because I have not much friends in school. You two are my best friends right now. I always look forward to going home because I enjoy every minute of talking with you. The hardest thing is saying goodbye or goodnight, cause I don't know when I can talk with you again.

Maybe I'm just addicted. My sister and i are pretty close, too, but there are some things I can't tell her, not like you. We can talk about everything and we'd never run out of topics even until the sun comes up, and still, I wouldn't be tired. I could spend a whole day sitting on my bedroom floor, laughing with you and I wouldn't mind at all. That's how connected I am to you.

I wish I live there so that we could hang out together. It's fun talking with you over the computer, but sometimes I can't help but imagine what it would be like to actually visit your home on a Sunday afternoon and just hang out and have tea, watch a movie,take a walk around the neighborhood, or shop together.I really, really miss you guys. :(

I hope to talk to you again SOON, please. It's so hard going on a day without you. Please make it soon. If you don't hear from me in the next three days, please contact my family, as I might have died of loneliness.

Love you.

Ate (Big Sister)



No comments:

Post a Comment