Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Final Step You Take Toward Insanity :)


This photo inspired me to write something today. Andrea Kelley is a sweet lady and she deserves everything good in life. I really really adore her to death! So I wrote this, inspired by the fairytale-like ambiance of the photo...I'm not so confident about it, but she wouldn't come across this anyway so I'd give it a shot! :)

Beyond the walls of nowhere at North,
Blindfolded by darkness and fraud,
I was hailed Princess of Tramp,
Discerning, but ill fated and dumped.

Confusion served as my crown,
Deceit wrapped my body like a ball gown.
Loneliness was my constant companion,
My Prince was nowhere but my imagination.

Love was my passion, now it's my poison
Slowly, in my veins, it crawled.
My kingdom watched as I faced my downfall,
Handcuffed and tied with my unfortunate fate, I took it all.

Through all this rubbish, I searched for equality.
In my solitude, I found tranquility.
I never regret that the one to kill myself was me.
My name is Andrea, and this is my story.


Okayy...So that was it. I can't think of an appropriate title... Someday I'd ask her for a title. ;P Haha! I love her but I'm a bit shy so this will stay unknown in this blog. I'm depressed, that's why the mood of the poem was kinda gloomy...A trapped princess! Sad, I know...But she reminds me of a lonely princess everytime I look at the picture...Whatever, I just love Andrea Kelley. Whoever stops me from feeling so shall first walk over my lifeless corpse. Kidding, but hell yeah! Love her so...
Okayyy Imma stop now. I idolize her so so much...She has a big big big heart!
This is to Andrea, with love...from the Philippines. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment