Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Memories


Mines View Park, Baguio City. May 2009

Today, I am thankful for memories.

Good or bad, at least I can remember. It's only peculiar that when I remember the times I cried, I smile. Whereas memories of the times I laughed make me cry.

Sometimes, it's really hard to deal with the truth that days pass by quickly. There are times when I want to stop the world because something good is happening, but I can't. Then there are those days when I just want to lie in bed and recite a certain day or date, wishing somehow that when I wake up, it'll magically be that day.

Holding on is never the easiest thing to do, neither is letting go. That's why we have our memories.

For when the moment has come and gone, we have something we could pull out from our pockets...

Something to remind us that it did happen.

Something to remind us that it was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment