Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010




Ashley,

I used to believe that everything happens in its own time. I thought if I was destined to be successful, one day, I will be. Thank you for making me realize that in order to gain my pot of gold, I would have to chase the rainbow. If not for you, I wouldn’t have seen so many things in a different perspective. Just ignore what the others have to say. To me, you will always be the best actress around. You will always be the brightest star in my sky. You’ve touched so many lives, including mine…and I will forever be grateful that even if I don’t get the chance to ever meet you, at least I have had the chance to know you. I’ll always look up to you, no matter what happens.

Andrea,

You are one of the best people to ever walk on earth. I can’t even possibly express how much I love and respect you for being so nice to us, even if you don’t know us personally. Your good deeds and kind words will forever be etched in my heart, no matter where I go. I just don’t understand why I have this feeling that somehow, something is bothering you…Like a constant cloud of loneliness hovers above you.. I’m not sure, but whatever it is, I hope you won’t ever end up feeling alone… Cause no matter how far away I am, I’m keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You don’t know me personally, but you have altered my way of living. Whenever I want to complain about something, I just think of you, and then I’ll be grateful for whatever I have. Thank you, Andrea, for being a beautiful person, inside and out.

Caitie,

Before, I was always insecure and jealous of what others have and I don’t. The best lesson I’ve learned so far in life, I learned from you: To just be myself and be happy with it. I used to strive hard to be like everyone else, to make them see me differently. But you changed that. You might not know it, but because of you, I’ve learned to accept my flaws and imperfections, and I’ve even come to embrace, if not love them, cause they are the things that make me unique. I used to spend all my time wondering what might have been if things had been different, but you taught me that life goes like this: no regrets, just lessons learned. You made me believe that everything good that were gone will be replaced with better ones, and for that reason alone, I love you. Thank you for inspiring me to become the best version of myself, I’ll always owe it to you.

My life is not perfect, and it never will be. I’m not a princess, but I’m just as lucky. Everyday of my life is a struggle. Sometimes, all I want to do is to break down and cry, because I know I have the right to. But instead, I choose to live the best way I can, drawing my strength from you, and instantly, I’m alright. Thank you so much for making me see how beautiful life really is, and how blessed I am. When you feel like no one’s there, just think of this: somewhere, somehow, someone loves you, and believes in you. I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment