Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Girls Who Changed A Girl's Life

Today,I am thankful for these people who made me feel loved and appreciated with their kind words.I want to say thank you...I'm pretty sure I've told you already how thankful I am,but this is how much your encouragement and appreciation means to me.



LAUREN SENIOR

Thank you for sending me this message on Facebook. Sometimes, I really feel like giving up on this blog,or on writing in general,but every time I feel like breaking the pen,I'd just open my inbox and read your message,and it will all be well again.Thank you so much and I hope you know this means the world to me.I only write when I feel like it,and oftentimes I write about senseless things,but you see the beauty in them,and that just proves how beautiful you are,too.Your message will never fail to remind me that someone's reading what I am writing,and I will always be inspired. Thank you so much. :)


YASMINA BERKEMEIJER

You are a talented girl. Thank you so much for this YouTube comment you posted on my video. I can still remember that day clearly. It was a very bad day,and I felt so useless,but the moment I read that comment I instantly smiled cause my work was appreciated. You don't have any idea how much better you made me feel that day, and until now,it never fails to make me smile whenever I think about it. Thank you so much. I know you also have many dreams to achieve, just set your mind to it and I'm sure you will succeed. :)






LESLIE PATRICIA KORALESWKI

Leslieeeee! My girl! Thank you so much for showing love and concern whenever I need them...You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever come across. You made me so happy when you wrote my name on your palm...I felt so important. It's always nice talking to you.Thank you for being so sweet Leslie.Thank you for being supportive and always being there for me when I need someone to talk to.When you're feeling sad, just smile. Smile,close your eyes,and think of me.I will be riding the Magic Carpet to get to you. I love you, you know that!My day is not complete without you.:)


ANDREA KELLEY

I've always said you are one of the most beautiful people to ever set foot on Earth,and
you've always proven me right. Thank you for showing appreciation to every little thing I do for you.You are so sweet and caring and you have a big heart.Thank you for making me feel better when I was so down.Your words always linger in my head,I get my strength from them all the time.I strongly believe you are my guardian angel.Or fairy.Or pixie.And I love you.So much.

CAITIE UHLMANN

Don't even get me started. I love you with all my heart and soul and body organs. You've inspired me in so many ways to stay true and keep it real. I couldn't be more thankful for that.And that day you started following my tweets will always be one of the happiest days of my entire existence.Thank you for being so appreciative and kind hearted. I never really expected you to be so humble and real,and yet you are. Thank you so much and I really really love you. All of you deserve all the happiness you can get in life.


AND OF COURSE, MY FAVORITE PEOPLE:


LOUISE MURPHY

Hey crotch girl! Thank you so much for being one of the best sisters in the whole wide world. You mean the world to me, I know you know that. I just want to tell you over and over again how much I love you. I could never thank God enough for bringing you into my life. You are one of the sweetest girls alive and I really don't know how I would live without you.You've been there with me through ups and downs,tears and laughter...Nobody has the right to ever make you cry Louise. You will always be my little sister and I will always be protective of you, so forgive me for sounding like a Mom sometimes. I love you so much and please don't forget I'm just always here!

VICTORIA JAYNE TELLING

Vicky,I wish I could be there for you when you need me.I've known you to be the happy-go-lucky girl but I know how you're hurting last night and it really pained me that I couldn't do anything...Please don't ever think lowly of yourself. Everytime you're feeling down, just think of us. We're here for you always,no matter what time of the day. You know where to find me. Thank you for being understanding and mature when needed, and for making us happy all the time. You are priceless, Vicky, and I am so lucky to have you as a sister and I want you to always remember how I love you. So much. With all my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! that is the sweetest thing ever thank you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome! you deserve it for being able to inspire me to push through! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're the best, that was so sweet. this made my day. you're the sweetest girl ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome,Yas.In my past life,I was a lake.Haha I mean what you see in me is what you actually are.I'm just showing kindness to kind people. :) So you totally deserve it,and I am thankful that I made your day.:)

    ReplyDelete