Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love In The Remains Of A Blue Rose


I really feel unloved today.I have no freaking idea why...but I feel so sad.It's like I have nowhere to belong to.It's like I could never be home.I don't belong anywhere,I have no place.It's sad how people's lives go on even without me in it,but that's just reality doing its job.

It hurts too smile when your heart is filled with pain.Even if they don't see you fake it,it hurts just the same.But try as I might,I could never make someone love me.So I'd hug them goodbye like it's nothing,when all I really want to do is hold on forever.But I'd let go,I'd smile and walk away,then cry on the way home.Because I know it would never be the same.

Sometimes,you have to let go...And that's when love hurts the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment