Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Try

I think I have a problem.I think I think too much.I've been taught to hold back my tears and avoid them,but you make pain into something I could touch.

I think I'm better off without you here.I bet you're sweet and hard to get over.So I'll cry,and people will stop and stare.Now,that's okay.Let them stop and stare because I'm fragile,and I'm hopeless,and I'm not perfect,but I'm free.

I think it might have gone a little too deep.The feeling sank in,tossed nearer by the current.I think I'm drowning and I'm running out of breath,but I can't just wake up and run away from death,for I am consumed.I am doomed.I am drowning in love for you,and I don't know how to swim.But you wouldn't save me...

I think I might be worth it...I think we should try.But how could we,if every time we do,it all boils down to goodbye?I think I want to hold your hand,and hold it all my life.I think wishful thinking makes me bleed,it cuts me like a knife.But I know I can endure the pain if it means that you'll be there.I don't want to miss my chance on this life that we could share.

I think I should just let you go if I am to be happy.But happiness means nothing if you're not here with me.Call me foolish,a hopeless romantic,but that's my only wish.I feel like thin air bubbles,floating in your breeze.I know now this love is something I can't deny.So in your arms,please hold me tight,and promise me we'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment