Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seann and Rani Invade LA!

"Yay!" I shouted as I waited for my flight at the airport. God, delayed flights are no fun, especially when you're going somewhere closest to heaven.

Finally, I was on the plane. I have no friggin idea how long the flight had been, I fell asleep. The next thing I know, I was there. My heaven, and angels were waiting for me.

Excitedly, I ran to their open arms, squealing as loud as I can. Would you blame me for that? No, I guess not, if you were in my shoes.

"Oh my God, Oh my God!!!" I jumped up and down as they gave me a welcoming hug. "Is this true?!"

"Of course it is!" Andrea laughed. Andrea. Andrea Kelley. Oh. My. God.

"OMA!" I giggled, enclosing her in a very tight hug.

I can't believe it!Beside me were the angels I've met so many times in my dreams, and now I'm with them!

"We're still waiting for someone." Ashley smiled as she held my hand. I shyly pulled away, then wiped it with a handkerchief,cursing my sweaty palm silently.

Minutes later, a pretty Indonesian girl came running to us. "Hey guys!" She squealed like I did, launching herself to the angels-Andrea,Ashley,Caitie,Ellie,and Mary.

"Seann!" Rani exclaimed as we both started clapping our hands. We couldn't stop giggling excitedly,we still couldn't believe our fortunate fate.

It was one of those days when these angels got bored. They thought of ways to execute boredom, and came up with a great idea: picking a random person on Twitter and giving them an exclusive meet and greet and live and shop with them for a week.
One lucky person won, and guess who that was? ME!!!

I was surprised to receive a call on my phone saying I won that price. At first I thought it was a prank call, but then all the girls talked to me and I was grinning from ear to ear seconds after.

"You said it's good for two people?" I asked. They said yes, and for a moment, different names came popping in my mind. I weighed my options carefully, I wanted to bring someone who deserved it. then, a name flashed on my mind: RANI!

So I asked them if it's okay if I would bring someone from Indonesia,I mean,we're from two different countries, that must be a lot of work and stuff,but they agreed! So there we go, Rani and I,on the most important days of our lives. :D


Rani Nugros is just as obsessed with them as I am.:) Hey Rani! I love you!

On our first day in LA, we all went shopping because Rani and I didn't have enough clothes.Err,we did have enough clothes, but they're not fashionable enough for LA,so Caitie suggested that we go shopping. Rani and I were more than happy to agree,and yes,it's their treat!

We ate at a fancy restaurant that night. We partied till the sunrise. The next day, we were all too wasted to go out so we bonded by staying in their apartment and cooking our meals. We watched sappy romance movies. At the end of The Notebook,we were all trying to hide our sobs. Their make ups were smeared and I couldn't help but laugh as I realized what we all looked like: messy hairs, baggy eyes, and the apartment was a total mess. Andrea and Caitie looked cute in their pink pajamas, while Ashley, Mary, and Ellie were all wearing short shorts and tank tops. They were all stunning.

Third day-we were seriously headed to watch 100 Monkeys live in LA. Rani and I couldn't contain our joy any longer. Again, we were screaming like school girls. Mary and Ellie even covered their ears with their hands because we were so noisy, but we can't help it! We're crazy for Jackson!

This is it, this is it! I muttered under my breath as the band started setting their instruments on the stage. Everyone was there, but I couldn't see Jackson. I was craning my neck, standing in tiptoes,too eager to see him that I can't wait for another minute. Suddenly, the lights went out in a click. The band started playing a familiar song, Smoke. I exhausted myself screaming as I heard his voice. I could now see the top of his head; he was wearing a red bandanna,his forehead was covered in sweat; his voice was sexy. My mouth was hanging open,for a moment,I thought I might have forgotten how to breathe---and then someone nudged me on the shoulder.

"We're here." My sister beamed.

I looked around,brows furrowed in confusion. From a distance, I could hear the faint sound of water crashing on the rocks. Then, it all sank in.

WTF, I was daydreaming. D:

**This happened in real life. The daydream, I mean.
Special guest: Rani Nugros
Haha! Let's keep dreaming, Rani.


No comments:

Post a Comment