Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Detour


Sometimes,no matter how much faith we have,we lose people.But you never forget them.And sometimes,it's those memories that give us the faith to go on.

Saying goodbye has never been one of my favorite things.I hate it.I hate it with passion,just as much as nearly all people do.Why do I have to meet people,if in the end they'd all be gone too soon?

Some will enlighten me by saying,maybe their purpose in my life was over.Maybe they've done their parts.What if their purpose was to make me happy?And their leaving would cut me to pieces?Isn't that a little ironic,cause instead of fulfilling their purpose to make me happy,they're causing my sadness and pain?

They say that goodbye is only truly painful if you know you're never going to say hello again.That's the whole point of the word.We're never going to say hello again,cause if we are,we should have instead used farewell.

I want to understand why people were born,raised to be somebody,make people love them,and then eventually,die.Why do we have to say goodbye when everything will never be the same if we do?

I've always been positive about these things.I used to just cut the strings and shrug,but this is different.I've found a place for myself.I am happy in that place but I felt the need to go.I don't know now how much longer I can live.

It's the fear of letting go.It's the fear of waking up each morning,feeling alone.It's the fear of meaning nothing to them.It's knowing I've cried a million and five times,and yet they have never felt a bit of my pain.It's not fair.It's not fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment